Packaged Heat Pumps
To help save space, a packaged home heating and cooling unit integrates your system components in one compact cabinet. Wickstrom Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning is Nampa air conditioning & heating contractor that specializes in efficient and reliable solutions for our Idaho customers.
Below are a few of the packaged heat pumps we recommend. If you need assistance, call Wickstrom Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning at (208) 466-9447.
York® Affinity™ BHX Packaged Unit
- ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency rating ranging from 14.5 to 16 SEER
- Outstanding warranties ensure years of industry-leading dependability. Play Video
- Single Phase or Three Phase Available (warranty is 1 Year Parts for three-phase models)
- Save space with a packaged heat pump design that provides an all-in-one comfort solution
- Ozone friendly R-410A refrigerant
York® Affinity™ BHQ Packaged Unit
York® Affinity™ BHZ Packaged Unit
Factors to Consider in a Packaged Unit
Efficiency - To help you compare home heating and cooling units, efficiency is rated by Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) for cooling, Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) for furnaces and Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) for heat pumps - with high numbers indicating high efficiency. Play Video
Space Savings - To help save space, a packaged home heating and cooling unit integrates your system components in one compact cabinet.
To learn more about heating and air conditioning systems, call us today at (208) 466-9447. If you would like to learn more about Wickstrom Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning , please visit: Nampa HVAC Contractor